Monday, May 23, 2011

"Where Swallows Fly" highline complete

Here are some shots of the two lines I recently established, rigged and walked between Red Wall and Picnic Lunch Wall at Smith Rock. Chuck Williams cruises the newest Smith mid-line getting the second full man send of "Wizards Cap" while I work my way across the newest highline, "Where Swallows Fly." In the past four days I've hiked heavy loads, bolted two new lines and walked them both full-man with quick work. I feel in great physical and mental shape and am psychologically getting ready for some bigger Yosemite hikes and highlines. Another incredible day finished in central Oregon with a double rainbow at sunset and a big box just received in the mail... It contains 800' of Man-tra webbing and more goodies to match... Go big or go home!

All photos taken by Brian Mosbaugh




No comments:

Post a Comment